"A Common Wealth of Colour" - 2022 Challenge
To celebrate the Commonwealth Games in 2022.
Details of how to enter can be found on the challenge entry form.
- A small quilt to finish 10” x 10”, ‘modern’ in design (not traditional or contemporary), 3 layers with an appropriate edge finish.
- A 4” finished depth hanging sleeve, fixed 1” down from the top and 1/2” in from each edge.
- A label to include the quilt title, maker’s name and date.
- The design must include at least two of the three Commonwealth Games logo colours - yellow, green, blue - in any shade. Do not use copyrighted images.
- Send a photo of your entry plus the completed challenge entry form to the MQ Exhibitions Officer no later than 30th June 2022.
- Members of MQ only.